Affordable Fuel Transportation
Need convenient fuel transportation you can count on time after time? Look no further than Bolduc and Sons. We are proud to be a fourth-generation company that owns and operates three companies: Bolduc Ag, Bolduc Transportation and Woodhull Oil.. Our transportation division specializes in the delivery of diesel, gasoline, ethanol, biofuels, lubricants, grain, lime and rock throughout the Midwest. From terminal delivery to convenience store delivery, our goal is to make your life easier no matter which kind of business you own.
We are also your fuel inventory and price specialists, offering:
- Inventory Management: It’s essential to manage your inventory correctly. If you run out of fuel, this can translate to lost sales and customers. On the other hand, if you have too much fuel in inventory, your money is unnecessarily tied up. You need to strike the perfect balance. That’s where we come in.
- Price Management: Managing the price of your inventory is also critical. If you have too much fuel in inventory and the market drops in price, you will lose money on existing inventory. But if the market rises and you do not boost your fuel inventory, potential income is lost.
Let us help you manage fuel inventory and price in ever-changing markets!
Benefits of Fuel Delivery
Whether you work in construction, landscaping, or mining, you know refueling is a constant concern. As a fleet manager, you know how vital fuel is to all the jobs you take on. You don’t just need fuel; you need a lot of it, and you need it frequently! Here are the top benefits of fuel delivery.
- It is Streamlined: Fuel delivery streamlines the process. You don’t have to scout out fueling stations, forcing production to stop. By signing up with a fuel delivery service, you’re not always on the lookout for the best fuel prices, making comparisons and choosing which one is best at the moment.
- It’s More Consistent: Fuel is a big part of your operating costs, so it makes sense that you want to keep your fueling costs down. With a single fuel source, you’re getting more consistent service over time.
- It’s Cost-Effective: You will pay much more for fuel when you have to transport your fleet to a station to do that. If you run out of fuel without a plan for refueling, you’ll get unplanned downtime that will cost you big time. When fuel is delivered to your location, however, you can plan ahead and make sure you have plenty of fuel on-hand thanks to speedy delivery onsite.
- It’s More Accurate: Some fuel delivery providers, like Bolduc and Sons, appreciate and embrace the use of the latest technology to ensure accuracy throughout the process. This includes remote fuel level monitoring, detailed data on fuel usage, and logistics tracking to save you time, hassle and money.
Contact Bolduc and Sons
To learn more about our convenient, accessible fuel transportation services, contact us at 309-334-2153. We are located at 222 E 4th Street in Woodhull, IL.