Convenient Grain Delivery in IL
When you require grain delivery to your business that you can depend on, choose the experts at Bolduc and Sons. Proud to be a fourth-generation company that owns and operates three companies: Bolduc Ag, Bolduc Transportation, and Woodhull Oil Co., you can’t go wrong partnering with the most trusted company in the area. From terminal delivery to farm delivery, our goal is to make your life easier no matter what kind of business you own.
Our transportation division specializes in the delivery of grain, as well as diesel, gasoline, ethanol, biofuels, lubricants, lime and rock throughout the Midwest. We are also your grain inventory and price specialists, offering:
- Inventory Management: It’s critical to manage your grain inventory properly. If you run out, this can translate to lost sales and customers. But if you have too much grain in inventory, you tie up your money unnecessarily. You need to strike the perfect balance, which is where we step in.
- Price Management: Managing the price of your grain inventory is also critical. If you have too much grain in inventory and the market drops its price, you’ll lose money on existing inventory. But if the market rises and your grain inventory does not, potential income is lost.
We can help you manage grain inventory and price in this continually evolving market.
3 Advantages of Grain Delivery
As a farmer or other agricultural worker, you know how important it is to have a large supply of grain on hand at all times. Check out these top three advantages of grain delivery.
- Consistency: If you’re a farmer or other agricultural business owner, grain is a big part of your operating costs. Of course, you want to keep your costs down. With a single grain source, you receive more consistent service over time.
- Streamlined Process: Grain delivery streamlines your processes—no need to scout out grain providers, forcing production to stop. By signing up with a grain delivery service like ours, you’re not always on the lookout for the best grain prices must make time-consuming comparisons.
- Cost-Effectiveness: You pay more for grain when you have to travel to a central source on your own dime. If you run out of grain without a plan for stocking back up, you’ll get unplanned downtime that will cost you. When grain is delivered to your location, however, you can plan ahead and make sure you have plenty of supply on-hand due to speedy onsite delivery.
Contact Bolduc and Sons
To learn more about our convenient grain delivery over a wide service area, contact us at 309-334-2153. We are located at 222 E 4th Street in Woodhull, IL.